Mixing tire speed ratings

Dave, so long as you keep matched sets on the front and rear of the car
everything will be fine. Your limiting factor will be that you
can't/shouldn't go any faster than the "slower" tire. The front and the rear
of the car have completely different handling characteristics, anyway. It
doesn't really matter too much if the tires are slightly off.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut