Rev Limiter

Trust me, "Sport Compact"  Should just say Civic, and Integra.  Funny thing though.  If it's not a V-Tech they stand no chance for survival on the road.  I have been at Jeg's for about 7 years,  I left for a breif time, but that was more of a vacation.  People I know tell me they order from Summit all the time and it used to bother me,  now I say "That's nice me too"  I love the look on their faces.  And I have been know to a time or two.

Any way,  I went back out to the shop today and it ran just fine.  the only thing I did was pull the fuel pump relay and re-install it.  Go figure.  I suppose that is it's way of saying "Don't even do what you think you are going to do."  No chance Rocco, you are getting modded to the hilt!!!

Erik

Do you get it?  Free e-mail at: http://www.maxpoweronline.com