crossmember bar

   I'd be very greatful if my name was added to that list as well. It's been
so long it seems that this was brought up that I don't remember if I'm on the
original list for the bar or not.

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 1/29/02 3:14:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kcollins1@socal.rr.com writes:

 Daun Yeagley wrote:

 >Talked to Potter Friday.  He mentioned that I should shoot
him an e-mail adding my name to the list of people (I had
given him a verbal when this all came up originally.)  He's
keeping a file of requests that he's gonna go stick under
Ron's nose this week to encourage progress.  Apparantly
it's close though, Ron has been working on things, just not
in the last couple weeks.

 I have to stop by and see him in the next day or two, I'll bring up this
 topic with him and see if I can light a fire under the project; if nothing
 else I'll try to get an update on where he's at.  >>