Rev Limiter

Thanks a million guys.  I don't know what it is about any VW I have ever owned that sends me into a spiral when I have a problem.  Everyday I preach th KISS principle )you know, keep it simple stupid).  Working for a High Performance Company (Jegs) I can tell you everything you would need to know about your Camaro's, 5.0's and such.  Been there done that with all of them.  But after a while I come back to my roots with a V-dub.  Gotta love them right?  By far the best mailing list I have been on.  When is the next Ohio get togetgher.  I am in Columbus.

Erik

88 16v
88 Golf
83 GTI