sending international money overseas the easy way!

guys I found a new safe way to send money over the pound (in europe
basically)
this web site makes international USD funds money orders (5$/fee per
transaction) and mails it directly to the person.
and if a problem arises they cabn provide you with whom cashed it and when.
(in case of false lost MO)
though some of you might want to use it... I tested and it is very nice and
all you have to do is type the information out and they will confirm payment
to sellers by email also .. anyways... their web site is www.payingfast.com
and you can draw on any credit card/bank card you want!
though I'd share.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]