8v Transmission upgrade? WAS: Transmission Question

> Uhhh...Ben?  BEN?  You were there, dude, when we did the dual tranny
> swap - Daun's car and my car - in my garage, last spring...*YOU* were
> the one doing the replacing of Daun's clutch, if I recall correctly.
> Remember he had all the pretty new bolts?  You did the grunt work, Daun
> manned the parts cleaner, and I ran the wire wheel and did the
> managing.  I have photos...
>
> Youth is wasted on the wrong people.  Sheesh.

 Hehehe...it's just been one of those days... sure glad that I get
to leave this office soon...

It's not that I forgot about this, I was just sayin' that it was
kinda amazing that Daun's clutch lasted as long as it did...yeah,
that's what I meant.  ;)

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v