[OT] Racing and Subarus, RE: From Subaru NewsGroup [Fwd: CAR MOD HYPES #2]

The specs in estonian are here http://www.subaru.ee/yimpreza_wrx.html
265Hj@6000rpm and 343nm@4000rpm
Max speed 237km/h 0-100km/h 5,2s
6speed manual gearbox

The engine is totally new and made of different material than the
Impereza WRX. Its still flat 4.

> I have heard that there is a 280bhp version of the current 227bhp WRX, is
> this the one that fell in the lake?
> Is it called a Impreza Sti, Impreza WRX-Sti, other?
> Do you know what the specs are (displacement, flat-4 or 6, torque #'s,
> weight)??????
> Hopefully these will come to the states and I can nail down a good paying
> job with guaranteed hours.

Lauri!
'84 2.0 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!