[OT] Subaru Impreza WRX-STi stats: was...

343nm X .7380 = 253 lb/ft^2  WOW!
I can't find a conversion for 265Hj to bhp.
What is Hj (hour-joules?) anyone know what the conversion is?

So it is an Impreza WRX-STi, thanks for the link Lauri!!!
Maybe VW will get a clue here, otherwise my next new car will be a Subaru :)

Randy