[WTF? unrecognized break-in attempt?]

I guess since my Scirocco is not in NY I've hadn't had
any atempts of bneing broken in yet.  I've got nothing
in the car that is valueble execpt the jack, a shoe
rack, and my center wheel caps.  I think b/c there are
no VW ethuisasts in my neigbhood, plus there are a lot
more expensive cars near me.  3 Corvettes, 2 parked
outside and a Camaro and Firebird.  I have to park it
outside, both VW are outside while the two new Hondas
are inside the garage now
--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
> "Michael Abatzis" <abatzis2@hotmail.com> wrote:
> so i've neglected washing my car for the last couple
> o' months--
>

> HEHE WAXED the DD today, what's up with this
> weather?
>

> sheetmetal beneath the passenger door handle with a
> screwdriver in the usual
> fashion. it was *right* beneath the handle, and can
> only really be seen from
> beneath.
>
> On a related note, on a lengthy walk to get some
> tools to fix the Beetle
> (stupid IC hose), we passed by a nice Corrado,
> walked over for a looksee and
> found the broken handles on the ground, big hole in
> the door. Idiot kids. What
> is so fascinating inside these cars? (they can have
> my "system"!) Sorry about
> the damage.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm