[WTF? unrecognized break-in attempt?]

"Michael Abatzis" <abatzis2@hotmail.com> wrote:
so i've neglected washing my car for the last couple o' months-- =

HEHE WAXED the DD today, what's up with this weather?

sheetmetal beneath the passenger door handle with a screwdriver in the us=
ual =

fashion. it was *right* beneath the handle, and can only really be seen f=
rom =

beneath. =

On a related note, on a lengthy walk to get some tools to fix the Beetle
(stupid IC hose), we passed by a nice Corrado, walked over for a looksee =
and
found the broken handles on the ground, big hole in the door. Idiot kids.=
 What
is so fascinating inside these cars? (they can have my "system"!) Sorry a=
bout
the damage.