G60 M.C. into 85 scirocco...

Fit perfect. The MC itself didn't really look any different than the one I
took off, but I have brakes again. Brake pedal doesn't feel like it goes
down as far before I get full braking, and it feels like there's more
braking available (I'm still running stock 8V brakes otherwise, and the
fronts are a little glazed). Used that Valvoline syntec dot# & dot4 fluid
($5 for a big bottle, which I didn't even finish off).  Definitely brought
out the other areas of my brakes that need upgrading/replacing (ss lines,
better pads and rotors, rear disk upgrade).

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800