16v brakes conversion.. half way done !

This weekend we (Brian Wagner, George Curl and I), I did most of the work,
George and Brian teached me out to do it, and cracked joke while drinkign
beer (never done brakes before, I wanted supervision. EH!) done the
MCG60(nonabs) conversion that was really good (thansk to brian's bench
bleeder it was simple) and did the front 10.1 16v conversion and S/S
lines... bled the whole system using brian's pressure bleeder thingamajig...
everyone should own one of theses.. makes it so simple!) with new valvoline
synthetic dot4 oil and ... well... NIIIICE!, brake power galore...no more
cheapass fading brakes for me.

I Can't wait to complete the 16v conversion with the rear brakes.. maybe
next weekend if brian will have me over again... lol

Web site will have the first installement of the conversion (really simple
btw to perform on 8v...) in a few days...

Again thank you gentelmen for helping me out.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]