Silly Questions time: Cargo covers and spewing NOS?

1) if you are talking about the rear hatch, the answer is no, the MKII and
MKI have different body structure and dimensions.
2) exhasut for NOS valve ? is it coming out near the windsheild?
3) nope. never.. texans mostly drive truck, and the question related to mods
for 4x4 off terrain.

Patrick