bilstein revalving (suspension FS)

if anyone is interested,

i have a pair of hd that's been revalved by bilstein to sport specs.  has nada zero zilch miles.  never got around to re-installing it.  spent $110 to get it revalved.  bilstein charges $55 for each revalve.  i have the receipt for it.

i have the front bilstein inserts.  i haven't taken it apart yet but im' pretty sure it's hd's.  not sure what the mileage is but it's still in good shape.  no leaks. i didn't want hd valving for the race springs so i was gonna have them revalved to sports.  i just got the h&r cup kit so i'm not gonna need these anymore.

i also have a brand new set of neuspeed race. never used/installed.

anyway, i'll take $100 OBO+shipping for the rear shocks. $75 OBO+shipping for front inserts and $175 OBO+shipping for the springs.

thought i'd share w/ the list first before everyone else.

mp