[sighting] newbie- (non-lister)

Hey all,

just cruising around Northdale and what do I spy?
....nothing less than an 8v with a partial aftermarket kit!!!
(the guy- Victor -didn't know which brand and I couldn't tell by sight)

So here's the 411:
I followed him for a bit and we stopped in a parking lot to chat for a
moment. I told him to check out scirocco.org and sign up on the mailing
list. He was pretty kewl and he's definitely a Scirocco freak. We'll
probably be seeing him on the list soon :)

oh- tags said Citrus Co., that's not too far, but not right here in Tampa :(

Dan
Tam-pa, FL
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco