Ebay dibs - S Spoiler

--part1_69.21127ff5.298464a5_boundary

Just a recent observation but whats with calling dibs on ebay stuff when
money talks BS walks. If anyone has the right to call dibs on that spoiler it
should be me since thats MY CAR used in the pics. I obviously own one already
but if I wanted to be shady I would just have my buddy snipe it for me.

Jasin
dont hate me because I have an opinion

--part1_69.21127ff5.298464a5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Just a recent observation but whats with calling dibs on ebay stuff when money talks BS walks. If anyone has the right to call dibs on that spoiler it should be me since thats MY CAR used in the pics. I obviously own one already but if I wanted to be shady I would just have my buddy snipe it for me.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR>dont hate me because I have an opinion
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_69.21127ff5.298464a5_boundary--