[OT] Girl Scout cookies.

> On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:03:44 -0800 "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@prodigy.net>
> writes:
> >So, is anyone going to say anything about this or is this that "Grey
> >Area"?
> >Not trying to cause problems, only curious!
>

> Actually, I just deleted and hoped it would go away. But you just KNOW
> some dork would reply to it. Right Dave? ;)

Hey, just doin' my job!!  You know, life gets a little boring, nothing major
on NW list or TacA1 or Hot Rabbits clubs on Yahoo so ya just gotta stir
SOMETHIN' up!!  I like the way you all delt with this though.  I think if it
is for a good cause and it doesn't load up the list AND it says OT in the
subject, then it should be OK.  I also trust most everyone's good judgement
on these subjects.  Jason, your funny too!!  Where is that order form???

Dave