82 Roc in Raliegh, Durham Area

> While cruising Auto Trader I came acrossed an 82 (looked to be green in
> color, pic looked ok) in the Raliegh Durham area for $950.
> Has any in the area looked at it?
> If so thoughts please?
> If not are you willing?
>
> No Name listed just the following number
>
> 9196823117

I think this scirocco has been for sale for a while now.  I remember a green 82 Scirocco being for sale in chapel Hill about 6-7 months ago.  If i remember correctly it had like 250K or so miles on it.  I though about looking at it and offering him less because of the high mileage but never got around to it. I could maybe check it out for you if you want.

--

Doug C.
'88 16v

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup