Exhaust manifold compatability

I know there's been a lot of off topic posts lately and I
hate to add another - but at least THIS one is VW related.
(Ahem)

Does anyone know if the exhaust manifold for an '88 Jetta
GLI 16v and a '90 B3 Passat are the same?  My sister's
winter car's downpipe is getting louder by the day.  Could
someone that has ETKA currently installed (I don't at the
moment) perhaps look this up?  Lemme know asap...

TIA!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace