82 Roc in Raliegh, Durham Area

I might go look at if your really interested. I could certainly call and get
more info on it and relay it back to you. If i did go and look at it I only
know the basics as i have a limited background on cars let alone sciroccos.
There is a few more people on the list in this area who are much more
knowledgeble than myself in the scirocco dept. However, Id be willing to
take a cruise to check it out and give you a better idea about. Im always
willing to help out a fellow list member.

Duncan
87 16v
Raleigh, N.C.