From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of 87 Scirocco
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 9:04 PM
To: scirocco
Subject: [OT] Girl Scout cookies.

<MESSAGE FORWARDED>

It's Girl Scout Cookie time! Reserve you favorites!
All orders benefit Troop 833 . The proceeds will go toward sending 10
darling little girls from a low income neighborhood to camp this summer
Place your order now! Delivery in March.$3.00 per box.
See Lana in Accounting.
You can e-mail your order to me or place your order in person. I am here
M-F
9:00 a.m. - 5:30p.m.
Available this year:

Thin Mints - "A Girl Scout Cookie tradition" A thin wafer covered with
smooth cocoa-coating. EXTRA THIN. EXTRA CRISP! Made with natural
peppermint.

Trefoils - "Lite and delicious" Short, tender, delicate tasting
shortbread.
Guarenteed to melt in your mouth.

Samoas - "The world's most deliciously different cookie."  Tender
vanilla
cookies, covered withcarmel on top and bottom, rolled in toasted coconut
and
stripped with a rich, cocoa coating. Made exclusively for the Girl
Scouts.

Do-si-dos - Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cremes. "Naturally Good!" Crisp 'n
crunchy
oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling. No artificial color.
No
artificial flavor.

Tagalongs Peanut Butter Patties - "Two great tastes in one!" Tasty
cookies
topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with a luscious chocolaty
coating.

Aloha Chips with Macadamia nuts - A distinctive and exotic taste that
only
chrunchy Macadamia nuts and creamy white fudge chips can deliver.

Ole' Ole' - "The Little Cookies with the Big Taste." Bite-sized vanilla
cookies with pecan chips, coconut and covered in powdered sugar. these
little cookies are a fiesta of taste and fun!

All Abouts - Cookies that Celebrate Girl Scouting! Theese
beautifully-designed shortbread cookies have a series of Girl Scout
messages
on top and a rich fudge coating on the bottom!