suspension choices?

Hey,

OK, my 16v rocco is in dire need of new suspension and tires.  Right now i
have stock shocks and struts with Jamex lowering springs.  The struts are
completley dead.  Here are some options i was concidering, when i could
afford it that is:

-Just buy some Koni/Bilstein front inserts and keep the rest of my
suspension the same, although im not really happy with the ride

-H&R Coilovers (i like the low look, jamex springs give this too)

-H&R Cup Kit (does this lower the car?  Is it adjustable? or just new shocks
struts and springs sold as a kit?)

What im wondering is... does anyone have any input on any of these
suspensions?  I have 16" wheels with 205/40/16's, i also need tires... i
would like to go to a 205/45/16 so i have a little more sidewall/suspension
but im not sure if i can fit that size tire in the wheel well with the Jamex
springs.  I would reallly like to see pics of rocc's with 16" wheels and the
above mentioned suspension combo's so i can get ideas.  Thanks! :)