suspension choices?

Jason Arms wrote:

> What im wondering is... does anyone have any input on any of these
> suspensions?

Suggestion: call the Potterman and discuss in detail with him.  He's driven
all of these setups and then some, and will give you unbiased impressions
of the ups and downs of each.. he's probably the most knowledgable Scirocco
guy this side of Dirk.

Mike runs H&R coilovers on his Mk1, and loves 'em.

I run Bilstein Sports & H&R Sports on my 16v, and I love the setup.  It's
only lowered by about an inch, ride quality is fine for daily driving, but
the setup is agressive enough for some serious fun when called upon.  And
after 50k miles, there's ZERO sign of wear - the Boges on my GTI VR6 were
starting to feel noticeably softer by about 35k miles.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA