QUAIFE! (was Fiberglass Hoods)

You get dual-wheel burnouts with a stock tranny??? How?

I haven't done the numbers myself, but I'd be inclined to guess that loss in
traction from a lighter hood (or similar mod) would more than make up for
itself in power-to-weight ratio improvement in a 0-60 sprint. You might lose
some traction in the first couple rotations of the tires, but then they
hook-up and it's all a matter of P-2-W ratios for the rest of the race.

It'd be an interesting experiment. Maybe we can put someone's steel hood on
Josh's car at Cincy and do back-to-back G-Tech runs?!?!

Neal