QUAIFE! (was Fiberglass Hoods)

> You get dual-wheel burnouts with a stock tranny??? How?

I don't know!  I always thought it was fairly normal but I do have an AGB in
a Rabbit so I don't know what that means.  But, a quaife has been on my list
forever so I may have to test it out.  Now the question is, AGB (which I
love the gearing in) or 4K with a 6th gear?  Maybe AGB for now then fix up a
4K 6speed later.  Anyway, a quaife will be in the budget this year (along
with a paint job!!).

Dave