[tech] swaybar question

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:

> so My Idea of getting a pair of 25mm/28mm swaybar installed on my 8v would
> be far more efficient at reducing body roll than just installing a 16v24mm
> rear swaybar unto my exsisting 8v setup (would only change the
> oversteer/understeer of the factory 8v setting.)?
Well,

I would personally never get a 25 mm front bar, why make the roc
understeer more?

I'd personally go with no front/25 rear, or stock front/28 rear on my last
roc i had 28 rear no front. Fine for me, but YMMV... if you have the 16v
rear bar, throw it on there, just be careful. If you have no idea what to
do with oversteer and the thought of the tail of your car getting loose
scares the bejeezers out of ye, then put on a big honkin front swaybar,
and learn why oversteer sucks ;)

Liek the racers always say, oversteer scares the passengers, understeer
scares the driver.

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org