[tech] swaybar question

I am running the old skool Suspension Technique 25mm front bar w/subframe
connect and rear 25mm Autotech lolipop setup.
Scott and many others can attest to the fact that I can easily get the rear
of my Mk1 to step out and drift on demand (right Scott :^D )
I like this setup because it requires you to be pushing the car near the
limit to induce oversteer...which is when you want it.
Driven normally (not that I ever do that) it has a nice bit of understeer
(In case grandma drives it...Bwaaahaaahaaa).
Now this works for my agressive driving style, everyone is a little
different.
HTH

Randy
Police Quotes:
"So, you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write
anything I want on the ticket, huh?"