Fuel Transfer pump

Well, I didn't wait until my fuel pump actually failed, but it was on the
fritz for awhile.  Sure enough, when it got hot and I'd been driving awhile,
my car would bunny hop, then roll to a dead stop.  A few minutes on the side
of the road until the car cooled off and I'd be on my way.  I put up with
this for about a week and had the pump changed today.  Parts/labor = $149.36
(includes CA taxes).  Not bad.  Had enough left over to get my radiator
flushed ($54) and a nice oil/filter change (29.99), with a stop over at El
Pollo Loco ($5.14 for a two piece meal).  Not a bad Friday :)

Steph