More on the Valentine Detector

--- Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu> wrote:
> I've been curious about the Valentine 1 as well. I
> did notice the new Escort
> Passport is pretty nice as well. And opinions
> comparing the two? So far I'm
> inclined more towards the Passport since it's
> "new"... Plus I remember my
> step-father using the old Passport in his tow truck.
> That thing was rock
> solid reliable for a long time back then (a good 10+
> years ago).
>
> Joshua Hignight
> Student Services/Technical Services
> New Mexico Campus
> (505) 821-4800

Car & Driver rated the Valentine the highest, with
Escort 2nd best of all the units tested. Valentine is
well liked because of the arrows indicating the
direction of the transmitting unit. Valentine also has
the largest detection cone for detecting laser laser
emissions. Laser systems are a bitch to beat from what
I hear.

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos