More on the Valentine Detector

I have the escort and am VERY IMPRESSED by it.  I've
had other "cheap ass" radars, and they are worthless.
The escort is awesome.  It will pick up a cop using
radar over a mile away.  It can track 8 sources of
radar at once, and will even tell you what frequency
the radar is.  I only bought the thing after riding
with a friend who had one.  (previously I had thought
radars were useless).  I have no basis to compare it
to the valentine, but I like the one I have.  Its paid
for itself many times already.
.02
Tony