Replacing a self adjusting clutch cable

The SA cables from the factory were really good units.  The replacements
I get here in the US are cheap French pieces of crap.  They might make it
all the way through one clutch, but don't bet on it.  Resetting them
isn't the most pleasant job either.  I know how to do it, as I'm sure
many other listers do, but it's not always obvious that it's been done
correctly.

A manual cable "bolts up" at the same points, in the same way, but will
need to route under your air boot (16v).

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"

http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV