winter projects, Passats

Okay,

My winter projects, not that anyone cares, but you asked... so here goes!

I have an 83 vanagon westy for sale, that i think i'll try to get running
for more $$. Sell it in the spring when people want to camp :)

I am learning about rally racing... by volunteering at an upcoming rally
here in missouri.. (either scoring or service for a VW guy, not sure which
one yet.) and i'm going to drive my rocco or my diesel pickup at a
rallycross near KC...

I have my 86 rocco 16v that i have been resurrecting, waiting on a dizzy
seal, plan to de-ac, add an external oil cooler, change motor mounts put
on coilovers before the autocross season begins. Working on my welding
skills so that if i want a roll cage i can "roll" my own hehe.

Havent decided if this car will be a fast street/track day/autocross car
or if i'll go all out rally with it. (blasphemy!, but i've seen Scirocco
16v shells on vortex classifieds over and over, everyone is parting em out
:( ) I saw a beat to hell 8v scirocco abandoned at a gas station recently,
maybe i'll buy that for rally, & keep the 16v for the street.

That and I have an ABA and a 9a in my garage itching to go in something,
and i'm trying to buy/rent an actual car shop to store all my parts and
work on cars in, as the house I live in now i rent & my girlfriend and i
wish to move in together at her house she owns. (if anyone knows of a
cheap warehouse for sale in Saint Louis, i'm looking, hehe.)

So, not much going on here ;)

Steve

P.S. at work i'm traveling to mexico a lot in the next couple of months,
so i'm trying to learn spanish too.

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org