winter projects, Passats

Cathy Boyko wrote:

> Okay, ...so how about everyone spills the beans and tell us about
> the winter projects they have on the go, what you've got, what you're doing
> and why, that sort of thing. Just to kill the winter blahs.

1981 Roc

- Suspension (H&R cup kit).
- 1.8 motor from A2 GTI (Messing w/ wiring at the moment)
- Rear Split Seat.
- Push out SUV induced dent.
- Rear disks, may wait for new calipers.
(Rear brakes, except for drums, rebuilt less than 2k miles ago).
- Cat back system need help but I may just patch what I have for now,
it's large enough, but leaks a bit at the joints.

TBerk