Common sense engine upgrades

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Dan Bubb wrote:

> As far as Megasquirt, I wouldn't say you were "adapting" your fuel system.
> I'd say you're changing it for a completely different one.
> I also have a Megasquirt on order. Wonder how they're going to work?
Me too :)

How many other roc owners have bought one of these. I was thinking of
buying two, but couldn't justify that till i get the first one working.

take care,

Steve

P.S. just realized in my projects, i forgot the MegaSquirt, and my z50
minibike i'm working on.

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org