winter projects, Passats

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
> Okay, there has been an awful lot of question asking
> without specifics ( CR's,
> F/R wt ratios, etc) so how about everyone spills the
> beans and tell us about
> the winter projects they have on the go, what you've got,
> what you're doing
> and why, that sort of thing. Just to kill the winter
> blahs.

Modeling Conrail in Alliance Ohio in N-scale, occasional
pencil-sketches, computing...  in other words I'm doing
very little in the way of working on cars this winter.
Planning stuff for the spring though.  (Mmmm, 2.0 16v,
another running Mk 1....)

> And another question, is a Passat the standard second
> car, am I missing
> something and didn't get one free with my Scirocco
> purchase? Seems an awful
> lot of listers have them...

Ahhh, see, they're not free with purchase of a Scirocco -
they're an extra $500.  They make a damn nice winter car
too - it's nice to have heat that is capable of roasting
you right out of the car.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos