From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 12:05 PM
Subject: winter projects, Passats

Okay, there has been an awful lot of question asking without specifics (
CR's,
F/R wt ratios, etc) so how about everyone spills the beans and tell us about
the winter projects they have on the go, what you've got, what you're doing
and why, that sort of thing. Just to kill the winter blahs.
I'll start. I'm doing nothing / having nothing done to my car this winter.
Okay, maybe new headlights if it stays warm.
Allyn's been nice enough to let us in on his twin project. Now your turn.

And another question, is a Passat the standard second car, am I missing
something and didn't get one free with my Scirocco purchase? Seems an awful
lot of listers have them...

Just bein' a pain as usual, Cathy