Engine Problems

Engine stalls after I give it some gas then let it idle, ie when shifting, or
stopped at a red light or stop sign. If you just start it it idles fine, nice
and smooth at about 800 rpm, but touch the gas, and let it drop back
down and it just stops :p

I'm at wits end, don't know whats wrong with it now, considering I
replaced just about my entire fuel system trying to fix the warm start
problem, which has just reared its ugly head again :( . The only piece I
havven't replaced is the fuel distributor, could that be it?