theft update

Well, since I work in technology, I'll add my two cents, although this is i=
no way meant to put the blame on you.  Firstly, never transact business wit=
anyone using a Hotmail account, unless they provide you with another, more
legitimate email account AND a phone number.  I've never transacted busines=
with anyone over the net (personal business that is) without calling first.
If they don=B9t want to comply, find another buyer/seller.

Ebay doesn=B9t even allow hotmail accounts, for this very reason.  Now its
easy enough to fake email addresses from virtually anywhere, which is why I
like talking to people.

Anyhow, I hope the list posse and/or the police can help you out.  The
situation sucks.

Greg