Mk2 Kamei front spoiler FS (new in box)BE WARNED

Neal Tovsen and I will be the first to tell you that "New in Box" old stock Kamei plastic
is very very brittle (at least the ones we got from Dirk in Germany) I dont know if it
will ever be put on my car.  Better check it out first ....mine has a 3" crack just from
shipping
--- Allyn <amalventano1@home.com> wrote:
> ME
> cost?
> Al

=====
Michael Leach--Elmira,NY
87 16v
97 A4 2.8 quattro....gone (traded for Chevy Venture)....:( (kids)
84 Jetta 2-Door
86 Saab 900 Turbo