winter projects, Passats

Winter....whats that?!?!?!  He he.

Welllllllll...........

Mars:
New windshield and seal
Suspension alignment
Replace destroyed TT front engine mount with Aluminum or other HD unit
Fix rear window defroster (wiper works)
Replace front rotors/pads with Zimmerman x-drilled/Mintex C-tech
Instal Autopower roll-bar and M&R Harness's
Get some seat time at the local tracks. (LS, SPIR, TH)
Install all new engine sensors/sending units.
Instal Supersprint SS header and ?? catback exhaust with dual Oxy sensors
(one for CIS-Lambda and one for the Air/Fuel gauge)

Cosmos:
New windshield and seal
Instal freshly warrantied Bilstein Sports/Nuespeed Lowering
Fix heater (vacuum diaphram that opens/closes vents)
Replace complete brake system with 16V parts in storage.
OEM rotors/Mintex redbox pads.
Replace steering rack with new unit in storage.
Replace gas tank with restored one in storage.
Replace ALL suspension components with new parts.
Suspension alignment.
Fix rear window wiper (defroster works)

Pay off my credit cards and find some time to start dating again......He he,
Yeah Right!!!!!

Oh, My second car (daily driver) was a 16V Jetta GLI but now it is once
again my beloved Scirocco (Mars).
There is no substitute!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy
www.MyScirocco.org
No snow, not so cold, but the fog/rain is a PIA!

Cathy wrote:
Okay, there has been an awful lot of question asking without specifics
 CR's,
F/R wt ratios, etc) so how about everyone spills the beans and tell us about
the winter projects they have on the go, what you've got, what you're doing
and why, that sort of thing. Just to kill the winter blahs.
I'll start. I'm doing nothing / having nothing done to my car this winter.
Okay, maybe new headlights if it stays warm.
Allyn's been nice enough to let us in on his twin project. Now your turn.

And another question, is a Passat the standard second car, am I missing
something and didn't get one free with my Scirocco purchase? Seems an awful
lot of listers have them...

Just bein' a pain as usual, Cathy