Mk2 Kamei front spoiler FS (new in box)BE WARNED

Like Paul said, I don't think Mike's comment was meant to blame Dirk at all.
This has just been blown out of proportion because it was wasn't worded
quite right and didn't tell the whole story. Dirk is great, and nobody here
has ever said otherwise.

Mike forgot to mention something that should be mentioned (Dirk did explain,
but I'll back him up). Both our spoilers, and a full Zender GR2 body kit,
arrived from Germany to Ben R's house in Minnesota in PERFECT condition.
Mine is still waiting for me in MN even now, because shipping it properly to
FL was almost as much as getting it from Europe. With proper packaging, it
was just slightly oversized, and therefore very expensive. Mike elected to
take the risk to have Ben ship it in a box that was within the size limits,
but not as well padded. It got cracked in shipping, but this was NO FAULT OF
DIRK'S! Yes, that Mk2 X1 spoiler is VERY brittle.

I've personally purchased Euro headlights, the Kamei Mk2 spoiler, an entire
Kamei Mk1 bodykit, and some other knick-knacks from Dirk. Everything has
always been packed *perfectly*. If Dirk packed it, and it didn't make it in
one piece, it must have fallen off the boat during shooting for The Perfect
Storm.

To bring this full circle with regard to Randy's post: The Kamei X1 spoilers
for Mk1's are not made of the same material as the spoilers for Mk2's. My X1
bodykit for my '77 is quite nice and sturdy!

Neal