Opinions on Jetex Exhaust

> Subject: Opinions on Jetex Exhaust
> List,
> I was looking at New Dimensions website the other day and noticed they sell
> Jetex exhausts. I was wondering if anybody has any good or bad experiences or
> opinions of them. I have a 87 Scirocco 16V with a TT DP/cat and stock exhaust
> with a hole in the muffler. The jetex exhaust is 2.5" with dual tips. I would
> just get a TT exhaust but I like the dual tips out of the muffler and not
> just an added tip.
> Thanks for any help
> Masun Dixon
> 78 Scirocco 16V
> 87 Scirocco 16V

We just got in this system and it looks awesome. The Jetex is like
the full systems like Supersprint and others out of Europe. They fit
perfect as the have the relief areas like the factory systems. All the
street systems come with stainless steel tips as part of the muffler
and they are not clamped on.

The best feature of the Jetex is they are QUIET. You will not be
drowned out like many loud systems do. If you are tired of
resonance and booming exhaust then the Jetex may be for you.

We sell many of the other systems on the market and if you want a
liitle more complete and quiet system than the standard low cost
ones on the market this is the one. They are not cheap but if you
look at one of these compared to the cheap systems you will see
why.

Also they have some very cool systems for the Mk1 Sciroccos like
a complete 2.5" system for high hp cars.

You can check them out here.
http://www.newdimensions.com/products/page_5.html

Status on ND show- We are hoping for May 4-5th. We are pretty
sure we will have a autocross on one of the days or maybe both.
Most likely it will be down in Monterey.
Will post as soon as we have solid info.

Tim Hildabrand, CEV New Dimensions Corporation
turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com