Opinions on Jetex Exhaust

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:09:57 EST LXVTEC@aol.com writes:
> List,
> I was looking at New Dimensions website the other day and noticed
> they sell Jetex exhausts. I was wondering if anybody has any good or
bad
> experiences or opinions of them. I have a 87 Scirocco 16V with a TT
DP/cat and
> stock exhaust  with a hole in the muffler. The jetex exhaust is 2.5"
with dual
> tips. I would  just get a TT exhaust but I like the dual tips out of
the muffler
> and not  just an added tip.
> Thanks for any help
> Masun Dixon
> 78 Scirocco 16V
> 87 Scirocco 16V

I'm not familiar with Jetex, but...

The Walker/Dynomax Superturbo muffler for the 16V GTI, can be fitted to
the 16V Scirocco stock stainless midpipe.
The muffler has dual outlets, with pipes that are bent and come together
at the exhaust cutout and they're cut at an angle.

I had this setup on my '88 Scirocco 16V and it sounds great if your
downpipe has a cat...

Peter http://thescirocco.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.