ND at Monterey? Cool!

Tim at ND wrote:

> Status on ND show- We are hoping for May 4-5th. We are pretty
> sure we will have a autocross on one of the days or maybe both.
> Most likely it will be down in Monterey.

Damn - hopefully this means Laguna Seca.  But ANYWHERE in Monterey would be
bitchen, and would be a good excuse for more of you from outside the area
to come out for the show this year - there are few areas in the entire
country that are as beautiful as Monterey.  AND, for those who were at
the last 2 shows, you'll be glad to know that it's f-ing IMPOSSIBLE to be
more than 85 degrees in Monterey - more likely to be below 70 than above
80.

Besides - we could all drop into the Hog's Breath Inn, Squint Eastwood's
joint, for a beer!

Tosh - do they have Fat Cat Ale?  ;D

--
Kevin Collins