ND at Monterey? Cool!

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Tim at ND wrote:
>
> > Status on ND show- We are hoping for May 4-5th. We are pretty
> > sure we will have a autocross on one of the days or maybe both.
> > Most likely it will be down in Monterey.

Can we get a 18 Mile Scirocco Drive out of this?

> Damn - hopefully this means Laguna Seca.  But ANYWHERE in Monterey would be
> bitchen,<snip>
> Tosh - do they have Fat Cat Ale?  ;D
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

Fat Cat will be in the cooler. heh. Dry Ice is prescribed.

Loy of life returns.

DMV awaits with open hands, then insurance.

Girlfriend's WRX wagon is due it's 1st oil change this weekend.

Might have a buyer for the Maserati BiTurbo, damn- things are looking
up.

TBerk
Rum from Barbados will be on board for those won't won't drink &
Drive.