[Julie's Saying Bye Bye for the winter.]

NOOOOOOO!!! Julie, don't leave me! You'd better be back is all I can say.=
 (I
guess I am now the old fartess?...) Have a good winter eh, I'll miss ya!
Cathy, feeling rather lonely

"Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Well my friends, the subject says it all. I am going to sign off for the =

winter and hibernate.
I want you to know that I have found many friends on this list. Far from =
the =

beer guzzling, belching and butt scratching gear heads I expected,(well f=
or =

the most part) you are very capable, intelligent people.
Regardless of age, gender or nationality you stand out from the rest.

See you guys in the spring.

Julie