Engine Block questions...

Russ, the 3A and ABA differ in several areas. Both motors are very suiable
to propelling your Scirocco to warp speed. Keep in mind that the ABA is 16mm
taller than your car's stock engine height. (The 3A is the same exact
height.) This can lead to hood and rain tray clearance challenges, too. The
3A block's distributor hole is too big to hold a VW distributor unless you
make some modifications. There are also a few other complications...

I haven't got the time to explain all this stuff but the answers are readily
available. Guys, hook this guy up with some links...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!