[Julie's Saying Bye Bye for the winter.]

> NOOOOOOO!!! Julie, don't leave me! You'd better be back is all I can say. (I
> guess I am now the old fartess?...) Have a good winter eh, I'll miss ya!
> Cathy, feeling rather lonely

Don't feel lonely, we'll keep you warm troughout winter.

Warm hugs from cold Estonia! :)

Scirocco contenet:
Just tried to start my 2.0 16v, Badger 5 TB'd, SDS Ecued,
ported, cammed and exhausted Scirocco in -26 Celsius.
Splutter, splutter and off we go! :) Well that's a
spirit. Miisa gonna hava lotta fun in di Ice circuits! :)

Lauri!
'84 2.0 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!