Dumb question, is CIS self bleeding?

I don't recall ever having to bleed a CIS system.  If you're not sure,
pull the injectors, aim them into a can, jumper the fuel pump and lift
the sensor plate.  And of course you carefully crack the fittings at
the distributor.  Frankly, I don't think you'll see any air, though.

Ron

--- Marc Peterson <mpeters6@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> As the subject states, I'm wondering if the various parts of
> CIS-Basic are
> self bleeding...I'm smart enough to figure out that the injectors and
> the
> CSV are...:)  Anyways, I mostly concerned about the Control Pressure
> Regulator, when I go to replace mine (Thanks Peter!) do I need to
> bleed it
> or is there enough fuel circulation and pressure to force air out on
> its
> own?
>
> TIA,
> Marc

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.