Dumb question, is CIS self bleeding?

--part1_7a.20207592.296615db_boundary

You can get air bubbles in there making starting impossible. Just run the
pump and lift up on the sensor plate to bleed the system.
I have had to do this few times, running out of gas, vapor lock , new
components etc. but it works every time.

Jasin

--part1_7a.20207592.296615db_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>You can get air bubbles in there making starting impossible. Just run the pump and lift up on the sensor plate to bleed the system.
<BR>I have had to do this few times, running out of gas, vapor lock , new components etc. but it works every time.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_7a.20207592.296615db_boundary--